Counselling in Longford
Welcome to my website. Sometimes, it can be very useful to talk to a trained and experienced counsellor.
Here in Longford, I provide professional
are an individual or a couple, counselling provides a safe, calm place, where you can talk about your problems, and
where you will feel listened to and understood. If you are a couple, each person will have a chance to talk without interruption.
Most couples come to see me because of arguing, recovery from an affair, or pre-marital counselling.
Individual clients (including school age teenagers) come to see me for a variety of reasons, including anxiety, depression, lack of meaning in life, recovery from
relationship breakups, adjustment to major life changes - indeed, anything which is causing distress.
Whether you come as a couple or as an individual, I aim to help you achieve resolution and clarity, and to begin to experience a feeling
of balance, and peace of mind.
I am trained and qualified in both couple counselling,
- Couples € 65 for 75 minute session
- Individuals € 50 for 60 minute session
- Daytime, evening, and weekend appointments available to suit your needs
- Weekday Mornings Special Rate:
€ 40 for 50 minute
session, start time 10am and 11 am
- Phone number and email address are on the
- For more information about me and my qualifications, click the
about me or
- I was featured in "Therapy Today", the journal of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
If you need help, phone me now on 085 114 5649, for a quick consultation, to see if counselling is the right
thing for you. I will be happy to talk through your questions and concerns, and I'll give you an honest
opinion about whether I am the best counsellor to help you.
We can arrange your first appointment, and I will usually
be able to see you within a couple of days. Don't wait - call and start feeling better today!